Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Sad day.


Today I am sad. 

Sad seems a paltry word, but it is one I will use.

A friend I have had for nine years died yesterday. I don't wish to talk about how because it is too painful.

It is pretty devastating for me and I guess I am writing this as a way of getting it out somehow. If writing is therapy then let's hope this is therapeutic.  

I hope everyone is well and please keep the beings you care about close to you, there is no telling how long we have with them. 

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you lost your furry friend. Pets aren't pets - they're family. Thinking of you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your loss. Big hugs. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deepest condolences at the loss of one of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry. I've been there.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete